4.8kw-11kw Indoor&Outdoor Swimming Pool Heat Pump for Heating and Cooling
|FOB Price:||US $850 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $850/ Piece|
- Model NO.: MG-13
- Heat Temperature: 50-70°C
- Heat Source: Air-source + Water-source
- Trademark: Mango
- Origin: China
- Energy Efficiency Grade: One
- Work Environment: Common Heat Pump
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, CCC, CB, UL, RoHS, SASO, CSA
- Specification: 1005× 305× 620
- HS Code: 8415812000
1) With titanium(outer PVC,inner titanium)heat exchanger,its max.pool temp.is 40°C
2) Other titanium( outer steel,inner titanium) heat exchanger is on your option,its max. pool temp. is 60°C.
3) Suitable for -10°C~+45°C ambient temperature.
4) Safety: Eliminated the problems of traditional normal water generator.
5) Reliable: Service life can reach up to 15 years. Low maintenance cost.
6) Modular design: We can add on more units according to user's requirement.
7) All weather operation: Running without being effected by weather, even snow or rain.
8) Environment protection: No pollution and waste needs to discharge in entire working cycle.
9) Economy: The running costs of a heat pump can be less than those of a traditional gas boiler heating system.
10)Simple installation: It can be placed on the roof top, balcony, yard, or basement, and it doesn't need special room.
11) We usually adjust outlet water temperature at the range of 28°C~30°C(normal) for swimming pool use, also according to user's requirement.
|Power input by heating||kW||1.1||1.5||2.3|
|Power input by cooling||kW||1.4||1.9||2.8|
|Required hot water flow rate||m3/h||2||3||4.5|
|Water connection diameter||mm||50||50||50|
|Rated outlet water temp.||°C||28||28||28|
|Max. water temp.||°C||45||45||45|
|Operation temp. range||°C||-55||-55||-55|
|Heating by Ambient temp.(DB/WB):20°C /15°C and Water temp.(in /out): 15°C/28°C;|
|Cooling by Ambient temp.(DB/WB):35°C /24°C and Water temp.in 28°C;|
|Above information just for your reference, Please subject to the nameplate on the unit|
|Refrigerant is optional|